How can I contact Pittston Ketchup?
Where can I buy Pittston Ketchup?
In addition to our website Pittston Ketchup is currently available at the following locations:
- Chic Chic Marketplace: 970 Wyoming Ave. Forty Fort, PA
- Purple Squirrel Pastry Shop: 8 North Main St. Pittston, PA
- Morgan's Butcher Shop: 106 Butler St. Pittston, PA
- City Market and Cafe Back Mountain: 8 North Main St. Pittston, PA
- House of Nutrition: Luzerene, PA
- Ricardo's Market: Dunmore, PA
- Quinn's Market: Pittston, PA
- Gerrity's Market: Wyoming, Dallas, West Pittston, Moosic & Clarks Summit
- Plymouth Hometown Market: Plymouth, PA
- Summit Market and Deli: 800 Morgan Highway Clarks Summit, PA
What restaurants carry Pittston Ketchup?
These fine establishments carry our ketchup:
- 3 Squares Cafe: Vergennes, VT
- Bar Pazzo: Scranton, PA
- BBQ by Barry's BQ3 Smokehouse: 200 Wyoming Ave. West Pittston, PA
- White House Diner: 105 Wells St. Forty Fort, PA
- Booyah Burgers and Bites: 2022 Wyoming Ave. Wyoming, PA
- River Grille: 670 N River St. Suite 100 Plains, PA
- Jack's Draft House: Scranton, PA
- The Keys: Scranton, PA
- Pittston Diner: 335 Laurel St. Pittston, PA
- The Red Mill: 340 S. Main St. Pittston, PA
- The Beer Deli: 105 Wells St. Forty Fort, PA
- Michael's Family Restaurant: 235 S. River St. Plains, PA
Why is shipping so expensive?
Unfortunately shipping costs are high through USPS, UPS and FedEx. One bottle costs over $7.00 not including shipping materials. We appreciate that so many of you have made purchases with the current shipping costs. We're working on ways to try to reduce shipping costs and ensure your purchases arrive quickly and safely to you.
If you are local to NEPA you can purchase our products at one of the establishments listed above and we're happy to personally deliver to you in the Scranton - Wilkes Barre area.
Do I have to refrigerate your condiments after opening?
We are proud to make our products without preservatives. All our condiments should be refrigerated after opening.
How long after opening can I enjoy my condiments after opening?
After opening, store your condiments in the refrigerator. They should be consumed approximatly two months after they are opened.
How much sugar is in your ketchup?
Our ketchup has 2 grams of sugar per serving. We use 50% less sugar than leading brands.
Do you use High Fructose Corn Syrup?
We never use high fructose corn syrup! Our condiments are made with natural cane sugar.
Do you sell to restaurants?
Yes! Our condiments are available for sale to restaurants and retail locations. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more.